My State EMT certificate expires in less than a month, how can I obtain continuing education (CEs) units?
You have several options. If your employer is an approved CE provider, you can obtain CEs there. The California EMS Authority has approved the following on-line CE providers: ems-ce.com, eminet.com, emcert.com, ce3000.com, and mywebce.com. Go to their websites and follow the directions for obtaining 24-hours of continuing education units. We do not endorse or approve these websites.
Show all Categories