Is there a less expensive way to manufacturer food?
A co-packer (a permitted manufacturer who will produce a product according to your specifications) can be used. You may locate and use a food facility that already has a valid Orange County health permit. Contact a wholesale program representative before beginning to manufacture your product through a co-packer or other approved food facility.
Show all Categories