When do I need to submit forms to Environmental Health (CUPA)?
  • The Certification of Financial Responsibility form must be submitted annually.

  • The UPC/CUPA forms must be submitted any time there is a change or when the form itself is periodically updated by the state.

  • The Monitoring Plan and Leak Response Plan must be submitted when there is a change.

  • Other forms may be required depending on site circumstances. Your inspector will notify you if a form(s) is required.

Show all Categories