I cannot find my permit to operate, but I’m supposed to maintain it on-site. How do I obtain a new one?

Contact your district inspector directly, either by phone or email. The inspector will arrange for a copy of the permit to be mailed to the facility site address. There is no fee for this service.

Click here for the UST modifications guidance document.

Show all Categories