I ate at a fast food restaurant near my home and became sick later that evening. How do I report this to the health department?
The food from the restaurant may or may not be the cause of your illness. If you have concerns about the restaurant, you can file a complaint with the Environmental Health Division at (714) 433-6000 or see instructions on the HCA website: http://ochealthinfo.com/eh/complaints.
Show all Categories