I want to build a new house/add on to my house/add a new garage/patio structure etc. What do I need to know?
You will need to know the zoning for your property and the site development standards, including setbacks. You will also need to know whether the structure is located in a flood plain or a fire hazard zone as these designations may significantly impact the design of your project. We will be happy to research your property information for you in whichever of the following ways is most convenient for you: by Email, by phone at (714) 667-8888, or in person at the Public Counter during our extended business hours of (7:30 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Monday through Friday). Once you have this basic property information a licensed engineer or architect can design your project for you and ensure that it complies with all applicable zoning and building regulations.
Show all Categories