I need to demolish a structure. How do I get a permit to demolish/remove a structure?
You will need to bring four copies of a plot plan as well as an asbestos disclosure form in order for us to issue you a demolition permit. State law requires that a copy of each written asbestos notification be submitted to the South Coast Air Quality Management District (AQMD) . If anyone other than the property owner at a single-unit dwelling personally conducts any part of a renovation/demolition in a dwelling they must submit all written asbestos notifications for the building to the AQMD.
Show all Categories