I want to relocate my existing septic system or install a new septic system. How do I get a permit for this work?
First: you must obtain clearance from the appropriate Regional Water Quality Control Board prior to submitting plans to our office. You can determine which Board is responsible for your property and also obtain contact information by viewing the map at www.waterboards.ca.gov. Once you obtain this clearance you will proceed as with any other permit by submitting the necessary plans and documents for approval.
Show all Categories