If I move out and rent my house to someone else, am I still eligible for the exemption?
No. If you do not own and occupy your home as your principal place of residence, you must cancel your Homeowners' Exemption. You can cancel the exemption by writing to our office or using the termination form included with your property tax bill. Please let us know the date you moved and provide your new mailing address.
Show all Categories