How do I find an IHSS care provider?

To find an IHSS care provider, you may:

  • Ask for assistance in locating a care provider from your IHSS social worker or your Public Authority worker.
  • Advertise that you are seeking a qualified care provider by placing advertisements in newspapers, at local colleges, on-line, or at the Multi-Purpose Senior Services Center.
  • Request referrals from friends, family members, and neighbors.
  • Ask the IHSS Public Authority to help you find a care provider.
Show all Categories