You have been directed to this page from a County of Orange Social Media Site. The following Disclaimer applies to the use of that site:
Materials and information on this site are provided to share information on matters of public interest related to the County of Orange, California.
The information contained on this site is intended to supplement, not replace, information provided through official County of Orange channels, such as the County website (http://www.ocgov.com) and County links contained therein.
The County does not warrant the completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of material on this site. The information in this site is not intended to serve as legal or financial advice. The County of Orange disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, for any of the materials provided on this site, including but not limited to links to third parties, or any improper or incorrect use of them.
Social media content must comply with the County’s eGovernment Appropriateness of Content Policy; posts violating this policy may be removed from public viewing. The policy states that content available through an online source shall not contain, or hyperlink (link) to, information that:
- Threatens, condescends, or degrades any group belonging to a particular race, culture, religion, sex, sexual orientation or political party
- Is profane, vulgar, obscene, or sexually explicit
- Promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regards to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation
- Can be classified as confidential, private or proprietary, or can be classified as personal health information under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- May infringe on a third party’s copyright or intellectual property rights
- Contains a solicitation of commerce
- Contains paid advertisements or endorsements, with the exception of a County contracted business lessee
- Contains plagiarized material
- May be illegal or encourages illegal activity
- May compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems