Domestic, child, elder/dependent and animal abuse information and resources.
Reporting Child Abuse
Community members have an important role in protecting children from abuse and neglect. If you would like to anonymously discuss or report child abuse, please call (714) 940-1000 or (800) 207-4464, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Read more about making a report.
Elder & Dependent Adult Abuse Facts
- The Orange County Elder and Dependent Adult Abuse Registry received nearly 5,500 reports of elder and dependent adult abuse in 2005.
- Between 450 and 550 reports are received at the Registry each month.
- Victims live throughout the county and are at all income levels.
- Emergency assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Anyone who suspects, observes, or knows that an elder or a dependent adult is being abused should call Orange County Adult Protective Services for help at (800) 451-5155.
Read more about Elder/Disabled Abuse.